In addition to our food truck operations, Strudelteig operates a kitchen delivery service for the greater Charlotte, NC area. The products on this page represent only a small sampling of what we are capable of producing, so if you have a special request for specific European foods not mentioned here, please feel free to get in touch to discuss, as we probably know how to make it. All products will be contained in disposable food service containers and/or bakery boxes.
- Cold Cut Pretzel Sandwich Platter (Available year-round). Dozen (12) Cold Cut sandwiches, made from our own scratch-made Bavarian-style pretzels. Your choice of Italian meats and cheeses. $125.
- Breakfast Pretzel Sandwich Platter (Available year-round). Dozen (12) Scrambled Egg and Cheese sandwiches, made from our own scratch-made Bavarian-style pretzels. Your choice of Swiss or Meunster cheese. $95.
- Karottensalat (Viennese-style Carrot Salad) (Available year-round). Austrian-style shredded carrot salad, uniquely made with lemon juice, vinegar and oil (no mayo). Excellent paired with Wiener Schnitzel or Bavarian Pretzels & Bratwurst. Full size pan (approx. 12 - 15 servings). $28.
- Semmelknödel (Available year-round). Austrian-style 'bread-dumplings', uniquely made with crumbled kaiser rolls, herbs, egg and various other ingredients. Drop-boiled. Excellent paired with sauerkraut and/or other menu items, such as Schweinebraten. Full size pan (18 servings). $48.
- Schweinebraten (Available year-round). Austrian-style roast pork shoulder joint, slow-roasted with crackling skin atop. Excellent paired with sauerkraut and/or other menu items, such as knödel. Large roast (approx. 20 servings). $149.
- Chicken Schnitzel (Available year-round). Fusion food for chicken-eaters. Free-range chicken breast, hammered out by hand, seasoned, breaded, and deep fried. These are sold fully cooked and blast-refrigerated, with instructions on how to 'finish' them (10 minutes) in your oven at home or onsite at your event. Also can be delivered hot. Excellent paired with Viennese-style potato salad and fresh baked kaiser rolls. 8 servings. $79.
- Tiroler Gröstl (Available year-round). Austrian, 'Après-ski'-style potato, onion & garlic hash (with mountain herbs), browned to perfection. (approx. 10 servings). $52. *Add smoke-cured pork or chopped bratwurst. +$29.
- Imported Bavarian Bratwurst (Available year-round). Authentic, with smooth texture and correct flavor profile. Fully Cooked and blast-refrigerated. Can be oven-heated at your event or party (7 minutes). 24 Sausages. $95.
- Bavarian Soft Beer Pretzels (Available year-round). Artisan soft pretzels, moisture content 50% Bavarian beer. Hand-crafted using high-grade, imported (Italian) milled flours. Perfect for parties. If you prefer, we can 'par-bake' these, as they are very easy to finish in your home oven (to serve with a 'fresh-baked' taste). Approx. 6 in. diameter. 1 Dozen Pretzels. $48.
- Whole Italian Meats Strudel (Available year-round). Austrian-style strudel dough, crafted from Organic North Carolina-milled flour. Baked with Sweet Capicola, Salami, Pepperoni, Mozzarella, Olive Oil & Herbs. (approx. 4 - 6 servings). $37.
- Austrian-style Apple-infused Sauerkraut (Available year-round). Authentic recipe, with onions, apples & spices. Excellent paired with brats and pretzels or Speckknödel. 15 servings. $38.
- Artisan Swedish Meatballs (Available year-round). Traditional Swedish-style pork and beef meatballs, ground fresh in our kitchen. Served in a rich, creamy beef sauce, with organic lingonberry preserves on the side. Approx. 8 servings. $95.
- Bratwurst Burgers (Available year-round). Our own 1/2 lb. burgers, made from scratch with 100% NC ground pork shoulder and Bavarian-style mountain herbs. Great for parties and cookouts! We can supply raw for you to grill at home or pre-cooked and ready to go. 10 servings. $95.